ALIGN 3GX V5.0 UPDATE
3GX V5.0 Updated Features
- Plus Supports JR DMSS (ALIGN RJ01) satellites.
- Upgraded collective pitch to elevator compensation. Helicopter is able to remain horizontal attitude during rapid ascend/descend. Improved stability and straight line tracking during fast forward flight, rolls, and other maneuvers.
- Improved swashplate control routine. Flight maneuvers are smoother with faster response. Better rudder and swashplate stability during rolls and Tic-Tocks.
- Upgraded rudder control routine to enable faster pirouettes and better stopping stability.
- Upgraded swashplate stability to enable more stable stopping from rolling maneuvers.
3GX V5.0 Setup Precautions
- All settings and flight parameters will revert back to default settings after 3GX upgrade. Therefore, setup steps must be performed again on the 3GX, followed by adjustments to flight parameters to match your preference.
- For safety reasons, do not connect the 3 brushless motor wires during setup process.
- Please ensure proper power supply to the 3GX during setup. If there are interruptions to the upgrade process due to bad connection or insufficient battery power, the update may fail causing the 3GX to brick.
- When used with APS, APS must be at V1.3 version.
- When used with APS Lite, APS Lite must be at V1.0 version.