APS-M V2.0 and Gimbal V1.1 coming soon..
As you know, we constantly strive for perfection, in order to provide more comprehensive function, we are about to release the APS-M V2.0 and Gimbal V1.1 with excellent performance!
For PC windows and Android/iOS App are on review lately, but since Apple store is now off for X’mas and will be re-opened by end of this year, till then the latest update system can be passed and approved accordingly. So we’ll announce APS-M V2.0 and Gimbal V1.1 with update windows, iOS and Android version together soon, please stay tuned~
Let’s see some update features in advance:
APS-M V2.0 Updates
1. Added shot/record function controlled with single RC transmitter.
2. Added return to center function controlled with single RC transmitter.
3. Added panorama function controlled with single RC transmitter.
4. Added roll function controlled with single RC transmitter.
5. The six functions can be customized switch on from CH9 to CH14 with single RC transmitter: Pan, Tilt, Roll, Shot/Record, Panorama, and Return to Center.
6. Supports Spektrum DSM2 satellites to 18 channel.
7. Supports Graupner system receivers.
8. Bluetooth password can be changed by smartphone App.
9. Return HOME Heading Direction can be selected to be front or rear via program setting.
10. Revise PCU Auto Power Shut-off default hibernation time to be 10 mins.
Gimbal V1.1 Updates
1. Added return to center function.
2. Added panorama function.
3. Supports Graupner system receivers.
4. Added reset factory default.