Gimbal System – Instruction
Gimbal System Introduction
Align G3-GH gimbal features an advanced control system with superior computational power. The highly integrated design allows for quick conversion between multicopter use and hand held use. Adjustable balance point on all 3 axis for greater camera compatibility, while the high precision brushless motors provide excellent agility and stability. Built in HDMI/AV converter and RC receiver connectivity. Supports programmability through PC interface, or connectivity to iOS/Android smartphones through Bluetooth. Equipped with automatic calibration function during power up. Supports single RC transmitter mode through APS-M, or independent remote control of the gimbal through a dedicated RC transmitter, as well as remote shutter trigger and video start/stop control to capture the optimal footage through precise framing.
- Supports Spektrum and JR satellite receivers.
- Supports Futaba S.BUS / JR X.BUS.
- Configuration changes through iOS APP.
- Configuration changes through Android APP.
- Comply with RoHS restrictions.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones.
- High stability, high precision 3 axis gimbal control system.
- Allowing precise lock on shooting objects, allowing capture of fantastic aerial footages with ease.
- Features gain adjustment for PAN/ROLL/TILT axis. Supports various DSLR cameras, with adjustability to achieve optimal compensation performance.
- Highly integrated convertible design to quickly switch to hand held use.
- Automatic 3-axis neutral calibration.
- Support single RC transmitter control of multicopter and gimbal, or a separate dedicated RC transmitter control for gimbal.
- Multi-function modes. Each of the 3-axis can be controlled through RC control.
- Shutter trigger and video start/stop control function.
- Built in HDMI/AV converter function.