APS-M Multicopter Control Unit – Introduction
APS-M Multicopter Control Unit
Brand new APS-M multicopter control unit with superior performance through cutting edge IT technologies, utilizing high precision sensors and modern system control subroutines. Support quad(4), hex(6), and octo(8) rotors. Flight modes include attitude, GPS speed, GPS angular, intelligent, and manual. In addition, it features GoHome failsafe, low voltage failsafe (through LED indicator and auto GoHome), OSD signal output, gimbal control, fix-point survey functions.
Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
- Brand new APS-M multicoptor control unit with higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform.
- APS-M supports 4, 6, and 8 rotors multicopters, with flight modes such as Manual, Attitude, GPS (angular), GPS (speed), and Intelligent.
- APS-M provides OSD output function to output various flight parameters and with waypoint modes :
- Patrol (ground station)
- Commanded return home (Go Home)
- Automatic loss-of-signal return home
- Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
- Also fully support with Futaba, Spektrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS system.
Operating current consumption
-20° ~ 65°C(-4° ~ 149 °F)
Hovering Precision (Depending on satellite status)
Highest flight speed
Maximum Altitude Restriction
700m(2297ft) above the takeoff point
Maximum angular speed
ALE 115° /sec
ELE 115° /sec,
RUD 145° /sec
Maximum Tilting angle
Supports External Peripherals
G2 / G3 Gimbal、OSD+FPV Video Transmitter
Supports multicopter configurations
4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X
8 rotors +, 8 rotors X