Gpro Flybarless System – Introduction
Gpro Flybarless System
ALIGN new multifunctional Gpro flybarless system with active CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation. The freshly new software structure improves system compensation, bring GPro up with precise and agile response, and also keep up-to-date flying performance than ever.The most important is that utilizes with latest iOS and Android APP can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone while at the field. New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
- Brand new CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation, bring GPro up with precise and agile response.
- Freshly new software process structure improves system compensation and keep up-to-date flying performance.
- Utilizes with latest iOS and Android APP that GPro can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone while flying outdoors.
- New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
- Superior flying characteristic remain the same flying control among T-REX 250~800 helicopters.
- Full support receivers and satellites currently on the market, including S.BUS/X.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS.
Welcome to use Gpro flybarless system. For your first time, please click into the Helicopter Setup to start running process. After all the setup is done, then start Flight Parameter Setup.Only after the Helicopter Setup is all done, then the Flight Parameter Setup is permitted.
Gpro Programmable Flybarless System
- Operating voltage range:DC 3.5V~8.4V.
- Operating current consumption:<100mA @4.8V.
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
- Sensor resolution:12bit
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS/JR X.BUS system support
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Built in governor function
- Maximum working voltage:8.5V
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognization
- Operating Temperature:-20~60 degree
- Operating Humidity:0%~95%
- Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size